Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher
Texas Tech: Bachelors of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences Education
Hello everyone!! This is my teacher web page! I know that these times are not the most ideal but it is something that we have to work with. As your FCS teacher I am ready to help you in the best way possible.
- Child Development - 2nd & 5th Period 1:30 p.m.
- Intro To Culinary - 4th & 8th Period 2:00 p.m.
- GEMPLS - 6th Period 1:30 p.m.
- Principles of Human Services - 6th & 8th Period 2:00 p.m.
- Exploring Careers - 9th Period 2:00 p.m.
ALL LINKS FOR ZOOM MEETINGS CAN BE FOUND IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
During this crazy time I am only going to ask a couple of things from my students:
- I want to have a once a week class call through ZOOM on Fridays. (The times are listed above in bold by your specfic classes)
- If you do not have Zoom you can download the app to your smart phone or get in through a computer URL.
- This virtual meeting with the classes are listed above. (If I have you in more than one class I will only need you to long in for one class
- For example: a student could login for either child development or intro to culinary NOT BOTH
- I will have a google doc for every class and once a week I will need you guys to fill out the disscussion board in at least 50 words but do not go over 100 words.
- I created this on Google Classroom. You should have recieved an email from me with this information. It must be clicked on through google classroom.
- Every week these will be due on Friday (The day of our Zoom meetings)
- I will also have some fun actvities that you can do on your own time. These activities will not be difficult it could be anything from making a positive social media post to cooking a meal with or for your family. I want these activities to give you a mental break from your core classes and the craziness that is going on in our world that is out of our hands.
Students you should have gotten an email from me that has a google doc attached to it. It is shared with everyone in your class and should be considered as the discussion template for our weekly discussions. Also if you have any questions I will have a questions portion at the bottom of each document.
I will do my best to keep everyone updated on what we are doing and things you can do, but students, parents and community members please be safe during these times and continue the work you learned. We don't want to take a step back on how great things have been this year, we want to keep moving forward!
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to get in contact with me parents.